The Legal Diva

Tales from the glamorous life I lead as a family law attorney.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Gorgeous, intelligent, personable attorney.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Weekend Warrior

My clients are clearly the hardest working individuals in America. They don't even know that there was a 3 day weekend. I'm so proud of them. Friday afternoon at 3pm I had at least 4 calls from one parent wanting me to straighten out visitation problems that arose on Wednesday. I guess she was working so hard she forgot all about it until Friday. By today the grand tally for calls and e-mails is 12 concerning that issue. Another parent decided I needed to straighten out visitation scheduled for Saturday on Friday afternoon. As she's currently unemployed, I can only assume that she was diligently seeking a job and the visitation clearly skipped her mind. On Saturday, I received a 17 page fax of a property settlement agreement. On Sunday night, the client needed to know if it was ready to be signed.
YooHoo my dearest clients, Happy Columbus Day, the judges are all on the golf course. With me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home