The Legal Diva

Tales from the glamorous life I lead as a family law attorney.

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Gorgeous, intelligent, personable attorney.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm My Own Grampa

I am pleased to announce that inbreeding in America is alive and well. I am working on a divorce in which the happy couple are fairly closely related. I'm betting my client's cell phone ring is the theme from Deliverance. Procreation did occur. I have not met the children so I cannot verify whether uncrossed eyes and teeth came with their birth. So as not to dilute the gene pool, my client is now dating another close relative. So determined are they to keep it all in the family, my client had to go thousands of miles away to hook up with the new paramour. Perhaps they are some American royalty that I haven't heard about. I just hope I get paid with money and not livestock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home